MILIEU is inspired by these floor lamps that make a statement in any home.
1. Serge Mouille three-arm floor lamp, black. Finish options: black, white. sergemouille.com
2. Amanda Nisbet Anna Leah floor lamp, powder coat. Finish options: powder coat, black, blackened steel, hammered black, white, antique gilt, antique silver, decades black, gilt, gun metal, paint selection, rust, silver gilt, zinc. Urbanelectricco.com
3. Pharmacy floor lamp, Old Iron. thewnsf.com
4. Montgomery floor lamp, polished nickel. ralphlaurenhome.com
5. Lamp Orca, white lacquered steel lampshade and base, burnt wood. Finish options: white and black lacquer, chrome. bleunature.com
6. Orrery floor lamp, nickel with a pleat gathered silk shade. Finish options: nickel, brass, antique brass, distressed gilt lacquer, nickel, brushed nickel, chrome, bright silver, aged silver, pewter, verdigris, faux zinc, underside bronze, new bronze, patinated bronze, faux patinated bronze, black bronze, faux black bronze, powdered bronze, paint. charlesedwards.com
7. Brussels floor lamp with pivoting head, chrome. Flairhomecollection.com
8. Antonio Citterio Leukon floor lamp, chromed metal with lampshade in white parchment. Finish options: bronze, bright-chromed metal. bebitalia.com
9. Gigante floor lamp, hollow, hand-blown Venetian glass with brass hardware in smoke. Color options: smoke, gold dust, fieno. Donghia.com
In March, Peacock Alley established a design studio at the Atlanta Decorative Arts Center, and MILIEU sponsored the event. Proceeds benefited Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta. Visitors shopped Peacock Alley’s array of luxurious linens and bed and bath items. Guests sipped and socialized with Peacock Alley’s founder, Mary Ella Gabler, who has penned the story of the brand she founded in her book, Uncommon Thread.
Dara Caponigro, creative director of Schumacher and Patterson, Flynn & Martin, hosted a private dinner at Houston’s popular RDG restaurant to debut and celebrate designer Timothy Corrigan’s new collection of fabrics, furnishings, and custom rugs, made exclusively for the brands she directs (pictured below). Designers from Texas, Los Angeles, and beyond arrived to experience Corrigan’s passion for color, elegance, and comfort.
If you are already a print subscriber to MILIEU, you can access the digital edition by entering your first initial, last name and zip code (lower case, no spaces) as your login. Please keep your username private. If you only purchased a print subscription today, please give us up to 24 hours to process your subscription and username before you can download the digital edition. If you would like to subscribe, please